PREMIUM SERIES GARAGE DOORS
Premium Series Garage Doors utilize galvanized and pre-painted steel that is bonded and molded to Intellicore® or polyurethane foam for exceptional durability, energy efficiency, strength, quiet operation and appearance, inside and out. 1-3/8″ or 2″ thick with a thermal break, depending on the model. Choose from a wide range of design options to create a garage door that fits your budget and enhances your home’s curb appeal
The Classic Collection of Premium Series Garage Doors
- Three-layer insulated sandwiched steel construction (steel + insulation + steel)
- Two thickness options, 1 3/8″ and 2″
- Two insulation options: polystyrene or Intellicore®
- R-Values range from 6.5 – 18.4
- Three panel designs to choose from: Elegant Long (shown here), Short or Flush
- Eight factory finish paint colors or Ultra-Grain® stained wood look
- Click on Construction or Design Options for more information
- WindCode rated available
Premium Series Garage Door Construction
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ insulation provides superior R-values.
- Premium Series Garage Door 2Patented Safe-T-Bracket® helps prevent serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Premium Series Garage Door 3Bottom weatherseal in a rust-proof aluminum retainer helps prevent elements from entering garage.
- Premium Series Garage Door 4Weather-tight tongue-and-groove section joints help seal out wind, rain and snow.
- Premium Series Garage Door 5Galvanized steel hinges attached to backup plates are durable, reliable and secure.
- Premium Series Garage Door 6Nylon rollers are smooth and quiet.
- Premium Series Garage Door 7Prepainted white end stiles and interior steel backing create a clean, finished appearance.
- Premium Series Garage Door 8Inside/outside step plates and grip handles make doors easy and safe to operate.
Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat.
Premium Series Garage Door Design
Decorative panel edging and natural embossed woodgrain texture improve appearance close-up and from the curb.
- Painted steel surface simulates a real stained door without the need of staining and the ongoing maintenance of wood.
- Woodgrain runs horizontal on stiles and vertical on panels for an authentic, natural look.
- Available in Medium or Cherry finishes that complement Clopay Entry Doors, shutters and other exterior stained wood products.
- Exterior steel surface on an Ultra-Grain® painted door has a stucco texture to create a more natural woodgrain appearance.
- Ultra-Grain is not avalable on flush panel doors.
|Add one of our many window options for that custom touch|
Classic or decorative, Clopay has a window option to complement your home. You can choose from classic windows in single pane glass, Plexiglas or obscure glass for extra privacy. Or you can customize your residential garage door by adding a designer touch from our line of decorative windows and inserts. Learn more…